6600 mp3 plays SLOOOWWW

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
November 6, 2004 11:26:33 AM

Nokia 6600 Firmware V 5.27.0

I have Ogg Play 1.51 & Ultra MP3 installed.

Songs play fine through phone speaker, yet through Bluetooth headset
they play slow, like a 45rpm played at 33 1/3rpm (remember vinyl?)

Can anybody suggest a fix for this?
Anonymous
November 6, 2004 10:25:45 PM

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 08:26:33 -0800, Rob T wrote:

> Nokia 6600 Firmware V 5.27.0
>
> I have Ogg Play 1.51 & Ultra MP3 installed.
>
> Songs play fine through phone speaker, yet through Bluetooth headset
> they play slow, like a 45rpm played at 33 1/3rpm (remember vinyl?)

Probably an incompatibility between the MP3, Ogg-Vorbis player software
and the phones Bluetooth.

> Can anybody suggest a fix for this?

Use a wired headset instead. Bluetooth headsets are very *Lo-Fi* anyway
and are NOT suited for music.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
Anonymous
November 7, 2004 1:52:09 PM

Thanks, Could you recommend a reasonable mono headset and where I can get
one from?

"michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.11.06.19.25.44.819000@grfpb.arg...
> On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 08:26:33 -0800, Rob T wrote:
>
>> Nokia 6600 Firmware V 5.27.0
>>
>> I have Ogg Play 1.51 & Ultra MP3 installed.
>>
>> Songs play fine through phone speaker, yet through Bluetooth headset
>> they play slow, like a 45rpm played at 33 1/3rpm (remember vinyl?)
>
> Probably an incompatibility between the MP3, Ogg-Vorbis player software
> and the phones Bluetooth.
>
>> Can anybody suggest a fix for this?
>
> Use a wired headset instead. Bluetooth headsets are very *Lo-Fi* anyway
> and are NOT suited for music.
>
> --
> Michael Turner
> Email (ROT13)
> zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
Anonymous
November 7, 2004 10:34:51 PM

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 10:52:09 +0000, Rob T wrote:

> Thanks, Could you recommend a reasonable mono headset and where I can get
> one from?

Nokia HDC5 or HDC10 are the official ones. I know the HDC5 sounds OK.

Most Nokia stockists should be able to sort you out with one.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg