Status
Not open for further replies.

lt_dan_zsu

Honorable
May 3, 2012
I recently got a new 560ti to run with my second one in sli. I have been having an issue where the screen flickers and I can not figure out what the problem with it is. I have checked to make each of the cards works and that there is no damage to one of the motherboards. I can not figure out what else to try. The problem seems to be fixed when I run it windowed mode. But I would prefer to play games in full screen.

download gpu-z read the info of both cards they should be the same model and speed and device id for sli to turn on. also check that both cards are read at right pci bus speed. check your mb info if two cards are plugged in are they running at 8x 8x or one slot 16x and the other 4x.?? also check your game and nvidia v-sink is on. with sli each card is going to be rendering the other frame and then has to be sticked back together.

lt_dan_zsu

Honorable
May 3, 2012
It happens in all. Some games it is better. Like I can play payday the heist in like 900p without issue. But other games it is much worse. Also of course I have the same GPU's I am not an idiot. I am checking right now if they are both in x8. They should be though

lt_dan_zsu

Honorable
May 3, 2012
I have tried many different drivers. I an currently using 304.79. I have 295.73 and 301.42
Are there any drivers that aren't prone to driver problems. At this point I kind of think that nVidia is a horrible company. If I can't get this to work I am switching to amd as soon as I can. Any other suggestions? I am completely out of ideas. If you have no idea feel free to post that you don't know.

lt_dan_zsu

Honorable
May 3, 2012
700w psu
2x 560ti's. 340w
cpu 125w
hard drive 30w (on full load)
dvd drive 5 watt.
The rest of the system will not use 200 watts and those are all when they are under full load.
I also use a calculator that recommended I get a 650w recomended

lt_dan_zsu

Honorable
May 3, 2012
Yes both cards are under full load when I run a benchmark. I am considering selling one now and just selling the other one when I can get a gpu like the 7970 or 7950. I honestly don't like nVidia, I am never getting another card from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.