BF2 demo, I want my damn "alt" key back!

Last response: in Video Games
June 14, 2005 2:59:33 AM

Yeah!!

Lets somebody start some website:
www.eagiveusbackthealtkey.com

Cause i still cannot remap it to crouch!
disaster!!
There blowing my head of while sitting on top of a tank!

but seriously,
any mail address i can mail my complaint to?

greetings,

Xander

ps. brilliant demo btw ;)
i'm a die hard bf1942 fan, i bought bfv, played it 5 times....
and thought it was rubbish..
But this demo looks very promising... already played it for hours...
Here goes my social life again ;) )
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 2:03:39 PM

Xander Vlasveld left a note on my windscreen which said:

> Yeah!!
>
> Lets somebody start some website:
> www.eagiveusbackthealtkey.com
>
> Cause i still cannot remap it to crouch!
> disaster!!
> There blowing my head of while sitting on top of a tank!

Controls.con

To change particular keys which are automatically bound to certain
functions in the game (and can't be changed in the in-game settings),
find the line for that particular key (e.g. IDFKeyboard IDKey_LeftCtrl
is the line which contains the Left Control key mapping), and delete
that line. It should now be free to be mapped in the Controls section of
the in-game settings.

Kudos goes to http://www.tweakguides.com/BF2_2.html
--
Stoneskin

[Insert sig text here]
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 1:04:12 AM

> Controls.con
>
> To change particular keys which are automatically bound to certain
> functions in the game (and can't be changed in the in-game settings),
> find the line for that particular key (e.g. IDFKeyboard IDKey_LeftCtrl
> is the line which contains the Left Control key mapping), and delete
> that line. It should now be free to be mapped in the Controls section of
> the in-game settings.
>
> Kudos goes to http://www.tweakguides.com/BF2_2.html
> --
> Stoneskin