BF2 demo, I want my damn "alt" key back!

Yeah!!

Lets somebody start some website:
www.eagiveusbackthealtkey.com

Cause i still cannot remap it to crouch!
disaster!!
There blowing my head of while sitting on top of a tank!

but seriously,
any mail address i can mail my complaint to?

greetings,

Xander

ps. brilliant demo btw ;)
i'm a die hard bf1942 fan, i bought bfv, played it 5 times....
and thought it was rubbish..
But this demo looks very promising... already played it for hours...
Here goes my social life again ;))
2 answers Last reply
More about demo damn back

    Xander Vlasveld left a note on my windscreen which said:

    > Yeah!!
    >
    > Lets somebody start some website:
    > www.eagiveusbackthealtkey.com
    >
    > Cause i still cannot remap it to crouch!
    > disaster!!
    > There blowing my head of while sitting on top of a tank!

    Controls.con

    To change particular keys which are automatically bound to certain
    functions in the game (and can't be changed in the in-game settings),
    find the line for that particular key (e.g. IDFKeyboard IDKey_LeftCtrl
    is the line which contains the Left Control key mapping), and delete
    that line. It should now be free to be mapped in the Controls section of
    the in-game settings.

    Kudos goes to http://www.tweakguides.com/BF2_2.html
    --
    Stoneskin

    [Insert sig text here]

    > Controls.con
    >
    > To change particular keys which are automatically bound to certain
    > functions in the game (and can't be changed in the in-game settings),
    > find the line for that particular key (e.g. IDFKeyboard IDKey_LeftCtrl
    > is the line which contains the Left Control key mapping), and delete
    > that line. It should now be free to be mapped in the Controls section of
    > the in-game settings.
    >
    > Kudos goes to http://www.tweakguides.com/BF2_2.html
    > --
    > Stoneskin