CF card/reader deals for my 300D in UK...

Last response: in Digital Camera
December 11, 2004 5:04:47 AM

Any one did purchase recently with suggestions?

I will need one for my new 300D...

Either 1G or 512MB...

Loads of thanks in advance...

More about : card reader deals 300d

Anonymous
December 11, 2004 6:14:58 AM

To share with UK buyers...

After some research I found the best deal probably is:

Lexar 80X at 69.99 free shipping at Flash memory UK

http://www.flash-memory.co.uk/products.asp?category=Com...

And they also sell Kingston Elite Pro 512MB at 34.76

http://www.flash-memory.co.uk/products.asp?recnumber=18

Those are the best deals currently...

"David Zou" <David@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Any one did purchase recently with suggestions?
>
> I will need one for my new 300D...
>
> Either 1G or 512MB...
>
> Loads of thanks in advance...

Anonymous
December 11, 2004 11:32:39 AM

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 02:04:47 -0000, "David Zou" <David@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>Any one did purchase recently with suggestions?

On the card reader side I'd make sure I got a USB2 reader, I have no
complaints with my Sandisk one.

Ron

Ron Lacey
Murillo Ontario
ron@ronsfotos.com

Ron's Photos
http://ronsfotos.com

Ron's Cartoons
http://ronstoons.com

The Adventures of Ron and Dave
http://ronanddave.com

Paint Shop Pro Zero to Hero
http://www.friendsofed.com/books/1590592387/
Related resources
December 11, 2004 8:58:06 PM

DON'T JUMP ..........................
..........................Look here 1st!
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=3...
I just bought one for my wife - Kingston 1Gb Pro High speed with a USB 2.0
reader as my other would not read above 512Mb - (so it said?!).
Excellent service, best price I could find - you may save a few pounds and
if you search for Lexar 80x you can even find data on 2Gb & 4Gb CF - Sorry
out of stock (;<D))))
GL & I'd be pleased to know your thoughts on the site - I have no ties to it
whatso ever - just had a good deal & excellent service.
Cheerio for now
RobO
Anonymous
December 12, 2004 1:24:13 PM

How about £50 for 1GB 80x (12m per sec transfer) LEXAR

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/UK-MEMORY-SUPPLIER_W0QQsspagen...

"David Zou" <David@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Any one did purchase recently with suggestions?
>
> I will need one for my new 300D...
>
> Either 1G or 512MB...
>
> Loads of thanks in advance...

Anonymous
December 13, 2004 7:14:23 PM

I have got it from Jessops for 70...a bit more expensive. Unluckily :S

!