New Forum Proposal

G

Is there anyone interested in creating a forum for people who work on other peoples' PCs.
There are a whole range of practical, technical, logistical and financial issues that come up in every day life for those of us dealing with these pesky beasts for a living (and I don't just mean the customers). And I, as a solo, independent technician, have a hard time finding people who know enough or have enough experience to be able to relate to my questions and issues.
Is there anyone else out there that feels this way and perhaps wants to get some sort of Tom's (or other) forum/group started?

Sleepless in Denver

CALV

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
I see where you are coming from, however I think the various forums we have here cover just about everything- one forum would possibly become a clutter. Admitedly, I would probably look there a lot- I dont often go to the software forums on here - or the memory forum actually :)

Next time you wave - use all your fingers

FatBurger

Illustrious
ROFL
I know about -2%, so that takes care of the "maybe more".

<font color=orange>Quarter <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

FatBurger

Illustrious
I've got enough recognition, but maybe you can just slow down on your replies.

<font color=orange>Quarter <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
I know the answers to virtually any question that has been asked on theses forums, because I skim through old messages in my spare time. It's really interesting. FatBurger definitely has the most posts/day on the forums.

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

girish

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Hey, we are working one a similar thing. Checkout <A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=faq&notfound=1&code=1" target="_new">this</A>.

<font color=red>No system is fool-proof. Fools are Ingenious!</font color=red>

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
yeah, FatBurger registered only 3 weeks before me to the forums, and yet he has like 3000 posts while I only have 800.

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

FatBurger

Illustrious
3000? Did Fredi delete some of mine???
Nope, at 5625 like I should be.
Don't scare me like that :)

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
lol, sorry, my bad. Holy S**t, 5625 messages? That's crazy!!!!!!!!!!

FatBurger

Illustrious
Don't forget, there are at least 2 people with more posts than me, and Yahiko posts more per day than I do.

FatBurger

Illustrious
Bah, you're just a little hamster. No match for the mighty Bandwidth Hog :)

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
lol yep.
though in the current world climate im tempted to go back to
"religious wars are two groups of people fighting over who has the best imaginary friend"

Is that a Northwoody in your pocket or are you just eXPited to see me?

FatBurger

Illustrious
Please don't, that's a good way to offend everyone in the world at once :)

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>