Can someone please translate this error message? "The
class installer has denied the request to install or
update this device." The camera worked just fine until I
got a new Lexmark printer. Now I can't get the computer to
recognize the camera! The machine acknowledges that it's
there, but that's all. It won't let install, uninstall,
update, nothing. What is a class installer, and why
doesn't it like me?

Are you logged on as an Administrator?

--
Cari