6230 ringtones are to loud

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
November 7, 2004 6:36:22 PM

Hi!

I'm using MP3s as ringtones in my 6230. The problem is that even in the
lowest volume
setting they sound too loud. I guess I need some program to edit MP3s before
downloading
into 6230. Does such program exist?

-T

More about : 6230 ringtones loud

Anonymous
November 7, 2004 10:29:31 PM

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 15:36:22 +0200, T.S. wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm using MP3s as ringtones in my 6230. The problem is that even in the
> lowest volume
> setting they sound too loud. I guess I need some program to edit MP3s before
> downloading
> into 6230. Does such program exist?

MP3trim... load MP3... adjust volume slider to desired level... save MP3.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
Anonymous
November 8, 2004 1:34:08 AM

T.S. wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm using MP3s as ringtones in my 6230. The problem is that even in the
> lowest volume
> setting they sound too loud. I guess I need some program to edit MP3s before
> downloading
> into 6230. Does such program exist?
>
> -T

Use winamp, via the nullsoft disk writer output to disk a wave file.
Then use windows sound recorder to adjust the volume and convert back
into a mp3.
For best quality its recommended u install a LAME MP3 codec or the
hacked Fraunhofer IIS original full mp3 codec "it's out there.." ;)
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
November 8, 2004 8:25:10 PM

Thanks! Just what I was looking for.

"michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> kirjoitti viestissä
news:p an.2004.11.07.19.29.31.389000@grfpb.arg...
> On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 15:36:22 +0200, T.S. wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I'm using MP3s as ringtones in my 6230. The problem is that even in the
> > lowest volume
> > setting they sound too loud. I guess I need some program to edit MP3s
before
> > downloading
> > into 6230. Does such program exist?
>
> MP3trim... load MP3... adjust volume slider to desired level... save MP3.
>
> --
> Michael Turner
> Email (ROT13)
> zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 7:41:18 AM

Does windows XP have any built in software to convert a wav file to a mp3?

John

!