Drivers database

Hi,
My laptop has crashed 3 times because a device driver that
is not XP compatible.
When I go to Control Panel-System-Hardware-Device Manager I
don´t see any hardware with problems.
Is there a way to test my laptop to see wich device driver
is the one who is make all this trouble? (for example, when
you wish to upgrade to XP, the intallation program performs
a test to see wich hardware/software are compatible...).
Thank you!
Waipiki
1 answer Last reply
More about drivers database

    First thing I would do is go to the notebook manufacturer's website and see
    if there are any updated drivers for your particular model of notebook.

    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com
    "Waipiki" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    Hi,
    My laptop has crashed 3 times because a device driver that
    is not XP compatible.
    When I go to Control Panel-System-Hardware-Device Manager I
    don´t see any hardware with problems.
    Is there a way to test my laptop to see wich device driver
    is the one who is make all this trouble? (for example, when
    you wish to upgrade to XP, the intallation program performs
    a test to see wich hardware/software are compatible...).
    Thank you!
    Waipiki

Drivers Hardware Device Driver Compatibility Windows XP