Is this grapics card compatible with my pc?

11 answers Last reply
More about grapics card compatible
  1. It is compatible, but in my opinion it doesn´t worth to place a GTX 660Ti as it has already a GTX 550Ti on it.
  2. Ok thanks for the fast reply,opinion noted
  3. Its compatible, and I do think its worth it to upgrade. Benchmarks show that the 660ti is roughly 30% better than the 570, which is 30% better than the 550ti.
  4. jemm said:
    It is compatible, but in my opinion it doesn´t worth to place a GTX 660Ti as it has already a GTX 550Ti on it.

oh? even though it is less than 40% of the performance of a 660ti?

OP: you're fine. enjoy the increase in performance.
  5. whats about gt 430 can it run modern games on mediocre settings
    ???
  6. It could run them on low.
  7. what's your budget
  8. Anonymous said:
    oh? even though it is less than 40% of the performance of a 660ti?
    http://tpucdn.com/reviews/MSI/GTX_660_Ti_Power_Edition/images/perfrel_1920.gif

If the OP wants to play heavy games, then there will be an increase in performance for sure, but the OP didn´t say for what it is for, so a 550ti should be enough for the basic tasks, eh?
  9. Well, you can upgrade to a 660Ti, but I like to make sure you have the right power supply for the job before you put a really nice card on it. What is your power supply?
  10. jemm said:
    If the OP wants to play heavy games, then there will be an increase in performance for sure, but the OP didn´t say for what it is for, so a 550ti should be enough for the basic tasks, eh?

how about asking before assuming?
  11. Deemo13 said:
    Well, you can upgrade to a 660Ti, but I like to make sure you have the right power supply for the job before you put a really nice card on it. What is your power supply?

It is a 600W psu
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Compatibility Graphics