hotfix for multifunction device usb

Hello,

I'm trying to locate the file for the "Hotfix" solution
to fix the problem with the USB driver for a
FAX/copier/printer device.

Read about it at
us;320549

Where can I download the fix? Please help

Yes, I read the article..... and I read how to cure the problem as well.....

As it states.....
To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Product Support
Services to obtain the hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product
Support Services phone numbers and information about support costs, visit
the following Microsoft Web site:
;CNTACTMS]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[LN];CNTACTMS

You need to CALL MS.... there will be no charge for this call. They will
confirm you do have the problem that the hotfix is intended to cure, and
email you a link from where you can download the hotfix.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"GK" <time@goodnews.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to locate the file for the "Hotfix" solution
> to fix the problem with the USB driver for a
> FAX/copier/printer device.
>
> Read about it at
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-
> us;320549
>
> Where can I download the fix? Please help

TRENDING THREADS