- Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or better - Check
- Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3 OR AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better - Check
(X4 @ 2.3)
- 2 GB RAM - Check
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800, ATI X1800, Intel HD 3000, or better (256 MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0 or better) - Check
(7xxx cards are not bad at all, not top end, but still fine) I would guess you added the 77XX card
- 25 GB available HDD space - Check
(I hope you have space left)
- Broadband Internet connection - Not sure
- Keyboard and mouse - Check
Looks like it should run(long as the requirements are accurate.). Not saying you will be maxing it out, but the first game was very friendlily on hardware.
This notice is strange.
Note: Due to potential changes, system requirements may change over time and you may be required to upgrade your current system (or obtain a new system) to continue to play the game.
By the same rights, City of Heroes system requirements jumped lots overtime too. Even the first GW did a bit.