I found out thats the graphic card i have, but what do i
have to do to get fifa soccer 04 to run nicely? whats
this i herd of downloading driver? where can i get it and
such?? is there anything else i need so the game wont be
schoppy and with non smooth graphics...please help

Hi

You may like to try posting your question in one of the Games News Groups:

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"danielb" <garfield_poa@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:547201c42ce1$2a0f0e30$a001280a@phx.gbl...
| I found out thats the graphic card i have, but what do i
| have to do to get fifa soccer 04 to run nicely? whats
| this i herd of downloading driver? where can i get it and
| such?? is there anything else i need so the game wont be
| schoppy and with non smooth graphics...please help

---

It's an ATI card.... Rage Pro Savage... Driver is at the ATI site at
http://www.ati.com/support/products/pc/ragepro/winxp/rageprowinxpdrivers.html?type=xp&prodType=graphic&prod=productsXPdriver&submit.x=6&submit.y=7

You might also want to ensure you have the latest version of DirectX..
www.microsoft.com/directx

--
Cari
www.coribright.com
"danielb" <garfield_poa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I found out thats the graphic card i have, but what do i
> have to do to get fifa soccer 04 to run nicely? whats
> this i herd of downloading driver? where can i get it and
> such?? is there anything else i need so the game wont be
> schoppy and with non smooth graphics...please help

Daniel,

Looks like you are running an onboard S3 graphics. You can download the
latest driver for your the Pro Savage DDR here:
http://ranger.s3graphics.com/viaarena/420drv/

I do not know if this Video card meets the minimum requirements for your
game. If you still have trouble you might need to upgrade to a newer/faster
video card. Good luck,

--
Thanks,
Lance Naugle