Nokia 7600 full factory reset

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

Will a full factory reset using Maestro and a serial cable also remove the
sim lock? I have tried the unlocking via a code but have now ran out of
tries.

Bobby
7 answers Last reply
More about nokia 7600 full factory reset
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    "bobbymobile" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Will a full factory reset using Maestro and a serial cable also remove the
    > sim lock? I have tried the unlocking via a code but have now ran out of
    > tries.
    > Bobby

    Nope, use Crux 2.31 code gen, and if needed box code 32802

    Fbus by maestro will factory reset it so you can get another 5 goes,
    as well as revealing missing menu 7.

    Steve Terry
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    "Steve Terry" <g4wwk@despammed.com> wrote in message
    > "bobbymobile" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Will a full factory reset using Maestro and a serial cable also remove
    >> the
    >> sim lock? I have tried the unlocking via a code but have now ran out of
    >> tries.
    >> Bobby
    >>
    > Nope, use Crux 2.31 code gen, and if needed box code 32802
    >
    > Fbus by maestro will factory reset it so you can get another 5 goes,
    > as well as revealing missing menu 7.
    >
    > Steve Terry

    Cheers Steve.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    > "Steve Terry" <g4wwk@despammed.com> wrote in message
    >> "bobbymobile" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> Will a full factory reset using Maestro and a serial cable also remove
    >>> the
    >>> sim lock? I have tried the unlocking via a code but have now ran out of
    >>> tries.
    >>> Bobby
    >>>
    >> Nope, use Crux 2.31 code gen, and if needed box code 32802
    >>
    >> Fbus by maestro will factory reset it so you can get another 5 goes,
    >> as well as revealing missing menu 7.
    >>
    >> Steve Terry
    >>

    > Cheers Steve.

    Just done a full factory reset but i still dont have my chances back again i
    just get "cannot undo restrictions" any ideas?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    bobbymobile wrote:
    > "bobbymobile" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>"Steve Terry" <g4wwk@despammed.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>"bobbymobile" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>>Nope, use Crux 2.31 code gen, and if needed box code 32802
    >>>
    >>>Fbus by maestro will factory reset it so you can get another 5 goes,
    >>>as well as revealing missing menu 7.
    >>>
    >>>Steve Terry
    >>>

    >>Cheers Steve.
    >>

    > Just done a full factory reset but i still dont have my chances back again i
    > just get "cannot undo restrictions" any ideas?

    you did the full factory reset with the cable??

    Lee

    --
    www.leebales.co.uk - Under Construction
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    "Steve Terry" <g4wwk@despammed.com> wrote in message
    > "bobbymobile" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Will a full factory reset using Maestro and a serial cable also remove
    the
    > > sim lock? I have tried the unlocking via a code but have now ran out of
    > > tries.
    > > Bobby
    > >
    > Nope, use Crux 2.31 code gen, and if needed box code 32802
    >
    > Fbus by maestro will factory reset it so you can get another 5 goes,
    > as well as revealing missing menu 7.
    >
    > Steve Terry

    Can the virtual serial port created by my bluetooth drivers be used instead
    of a real serial port cable?

    I have 4 virtual com ports - 7, 9, 10 and 11.

    I have fbus version 0.25 and see only COM1 and COM2 supported.

    Would this version of fbus be able to factory reset my 7600 with a real
    serial port cable?

    Martin.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    "Bales1983 (Lee Bales)" <"lee"@bales2003.free\"removethis\"serve.co.uk>
    wrote in message news:cmmj2q$u89$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...
    > bobbymobile wrote:
    >> "bobbymobile" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>"Steve Terry" <g4wwk@despammed.com> wrote in message

    >>>Cheers Steve.
    >>>

    >> Just done a full factory reset but i still dont have my chances back
    >> again i just get "cannot undo restrictions" any ideas?
    >
    > you did the full factory reset with the cable??
    >

    > Lee
    >
    > --
    > www.leebales.co.uk - Under Construction

    Yep I did the wallpaper on the phone went from (3 ) background to a white
    one and missing option was revealed but no more chances to enter unlock
    codes.
  7. Anonymous said:
    Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    Will a full factory reset using Maestro and a serial cable also remove the
    sim lock? I have tried the unlocking via a code but have now ran out of
    tries.

    Bobby

    Have you forgotten the Security code for your mobile?I suggest you to try default codes like 00000 or 12345.If it does not work out you can use master reset generated code from Unlock-free.com and reset the mobile.You need to specify the IMEI no to get the code for your Nokia 7600.

Nokia Mobile