Nokia 7600 full factory reset

Last response: in Brands
November 7, 2004 5:57:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

Will a full factory reset using Maestro and a serial cable also remove the
sim lock? I have tried the unlocking via a code but have now ran out of
tries.

Bobby
Anonymous
November 7, 2004 6:55:52 PM

"bobbymobile" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Will a full factory reset using Maestro and a serial cable also remove the
> sim lock? I have tried the unlocking via a code but have now ran out of
> tries.
> Bobby

Nope, use Crux 2.31 code gen, and if needed box code 32802

Fbus by maestro will factory reset it so you can get another 5 goes,
as well as revealing missing menu 7.

Steve Terry
Anonymous
November 7, 2004 8:59:29 PM

"Steve Terry" <g4wwk@despammed.com> wrote in message
> "bobbymobile" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Will a full factory reset using Maestro and a serial cable also remove
>> the
>> sim lock? I have tried the unlocking via a code but have now ran out of
>> tries.
>> Bobby
>>
> Nope, use Crux 2.31 code gen, and if needed box code 32802
>
> Fbus by maestro will factory reset it so you can get another 5 goes,
> as well as revealing missing menu 7.
>
> Steve Terry

Cheers Steve.
November 8, 2004 4:10:13 AM

> "Steve Terry" <g4wwk@despammed.com> wrote in message
>> "bobbymobile" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Will a full factory reset using Maestro and a serial cable also remove
>>> the
>>> sim lock? I have tried the unlocking via a code but have now ran out of
>>> tries.
>>> Bobby
>>>
>> Nope, use Crux 2.31 code gen, and if needed box code 32802
>>
>> Fbus by maestro will factory reset it so you can get another 5 goes,
>> as well as revealing missing menu 7.
>>
>> Steve Terry
>>

> Cheers Steve.

Just done a full factory reset but i still dont have my chances back again i
just get "cannot undo restrictions" any ideas?
Anonymous
November 8, 2004 4:44:59 AM

bobbymobile wrote:
> "bobbymobile" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>"Steve Terry" <g4wwk@despammed.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>"bobbymobile" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Nope, use Crux 2.31 code gen, and if needed box code 32802
>>>
>>>Fbus by maestro will factory reset it so you can get another 5 goes,
>>>as well as revealing missing menu 7.
>>>
>>>Steve Terry
>>>

>>Cheers Steve.
>>

> Just done a full factory reset but i still dont have my chances back again i
> just get "cannot undo restrictions" any ideas?

you did the full factory reset with the cable??

Lee

--
www.leebales.co.uk - Under Construction
November 8, 2004 4:54:38 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

"Steve Terry" <g4wwk@despammed.com> wrote in message
> "bobbymobile" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Will a full factory reset using Maestro and a serial cable also remove
the
> > sim lock? I have tried the unlocking via a code but have now ran out of
> > tries.
> > Bobby
> >
> Nope, use Crux 2.31 code gen, and if needed box code 32802
>
> Fbus by maestro will factory reset it so you can get another 5 goes,
> as well as revealing missing menu 7.
>
> Steve Terry

Can the virtual serial port created by my bluetooth drivers be used instead
of a real serial port cable?

I have 4 virtual com ports - 7, 9, 10 and 11.

I have fbus version 0.25 and see only COM1 and COM2 supported.

Would this version of fbus be able to factory reset my 7600 with a real
serial port cable?

Martin.
Anonymous
November 8, 2004 9:16:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

"Bales1983 (Lee Bales)" <"lee"@bales2003.free\"removethis\"serve.co.uk>
wrote in message news:cmmj2q$u89$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...
> bobbymobile wrote:
>> "bobbymobile" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>"Steve Terry" <g4wwk@despammed.com> wrote in message

>>>Cheers Steve.
>>>

>> Just done a full factory reset but i still dont have my chances back
>> again i just get "cannot undo restrictions" any ideas?
>
> you did the full factory reset with the cable??
>

> Lee
>
> --
> www.leebales.co.uk - Under Construction

Yep I did the wallpaper on the phone went from (3 ) background to a white
one and missing option was revealed but no more chances to enter unlock
codes.
June 19, 2013 11:24:15 PM

Anonymous said:
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

Will a full factory reset using Maestro and a serial cable also remove the
sim lock? I have tried the unlocking via a code but have now ran out of
tries.

Bobby

Have you forgotten the Security code for your mobile?I suggest you to try default codes like 00000 or 12345.If it does not work out you can use master reset generated code from Unlock-free.com and reset the mobile.You need to specify the IMEI no to get the code for your Nokia 7600.
!