Gaming PC

riomaru

Honorable
Oct 21, 2012
I bought me a semi-powerful gaming computer. Played a few games and watch a few movies on netflix and everything was going good. Until It turned it off, and the following morning I got up turned on my computer and was surfing the web and BAM! it turned off, immediately I thought It was windows update, so i thought nothing of it, and turned it back on, and soon as it turned it on a few seconds later it turned off by it self. And If I left it alone it will restart and doing it all over again...

So I had to turn it of manually with the power switch in the back and I waited about 30 minutes and it will boot up, normally and MAYBE it will turn off by it self and start restarting itself over and over again. Until I flip the switch. So I honestly do not know what it is. I updated my bios and everything to see what could cause the issue.

And to add more detail I woke up this morning around 7:30 played massive amount of games, watched a couple f Tv shows online and it was running perfectly no lag or anything. And around 6;30, it turns off by itself and comes back on, and turns back off... And its a never ending cycle, unless like i said flip the switch and wait.

riomaru

Honorable
Oct 21, 2012
Sorry I thought I posted them. here you go

Manufacturer: Systemax
· Model: SYX Venture SG-120
· Operating System (OS): Windows 7 Professional 64-bit w/SP1
· Processor: Intel Core i5-2320
o Number of cores: 4 (quad-core)
o Core speed: 3.0 GHz
o Cache: 6MB
· Memory: 8GB total