Win Xp Intel Usb Controller

I currently have a HP Omnibook 4150 with only one USB
port. I upgraded it to Win XP and now i cannot use the usb
port. The device is an Intel 82371 ab/eb PCI to usb
Universal host controller. If tried reinstalling it,
removing it, auto detecting it and it still it has
the 'yellow exclamation mark' near it reporting an error
code 10. It just won't work. If anyone can help me i would
be greatly appreciative

Thanks

Hi,

I have the same problem only I don't even see anything refering to USB in
the device mgr list. Any ideas?

Steve