Best upgrade of gaming gpu for 100-130$?

Without a doubt I'd go for a GTX 460 on ebay and overclock it to 850MHz and 2000MHz memory. At that speed it outperforms a stock GTX 560(non-ti). And then (if your motherboard and PSU supports it) you can buy another GTX 460 and SLI them. For $200 you can get performance greater than that of a GTX 580.

I got a gtx 460 off the toms classified ads for 80 shipped, the 1 gb 256 bit variant too, think the guy is still trying to sell the other for 75 w shipping, id jump on it!

really I think right now is a great time for someone on a small budget to buy a second-hand gpu, there are some great deals to be had out there... on toms, clist, ebay or otherwise...

otherwise your budget is not going to net you a very good (brand new) card imo

what are your full systems specs.... brand make model, and your monitors native resolution?

the 7770 would certainly be a good choice too, just not as powerful, however it will consume less power than the 460 and brand new with a warranty is never bad...

either gpu would pair well with an i3...

please list your full system specs though...

Those passmark scores are not accurate. The CPU charts are a little accurate but not the GPU scores. I have a whole lot of trouble believing that the GTX 570 is better than a GTX 690. It just simply doesn't add up. Don't get me wrong... The GTX 570 is an excellent card but it just plain sucks against the GTX 690.