Douglas Macdonald and his wife Marg

Last response: in Digital Camera
December 17, 2004 2:21:09 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo (More info?)

Douglas Macdonald (Ryadia) and his wife Marg are professional thieves
and crooks. Douglas has spent a significant portion of his adult life
behind bars for various felony counts of fraud. Marg ran a whore house
and she used to work full time as a whore.
December 17, 2004 5:28:58 PM

"Greta" <attorney@aemail4u.com> a écrit dans le message de
> Douglas Macdonald (Ryadia) and his wife Marg are professional thieves
> and crooks. Douglas has spent a significant portion of his adult life
> behind bars for various felony counts of fraud. Marg ran a whore house
> and she used to work full time as a whore.

And Greta should get a life, amen.
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 10:36:53 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo (More info?)

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:28:58 -0500, "Chuck" <nospammm@no_spam.com>
wrote:

>"Greta" <attorney@aemail4u.com> a écrit dans le message de

[4 lines of pre-pubescent drivel deleted]

>And Greta should get a life, amen.

What?, are you suggesting that someone who cross-posts 4 outrageous,
unsubstantiated and unprovoked personal attacks within 5 minutes is
not to be believed?

How bizarre!

... I was almost at the point of writing to my Congressman to complain
about them all.

--
Owamanga!
December 18, 2004 5:26:15 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo (More info?)

And we are to believe a Google post posting from Libya ? -- NO !

Send Full Header abuse messages to:
abuse@lttnet.net
groups-abuse@google.com

Dave
~ ~ ~
organisation: ORG-GPaT1-RIPE
org-name: General Post and Telecommunication Company
org-type: LIR
address: General Post and Telecommunication Company (GPTC)
address: Dat el-Emad Complex
address: Third Tower, First Floor
address: Tripoli
address: Libya
phone: +218 21 3350831
fax-no: +218 21 3350832
e-mail: nasir@lttnet.com
admin-c: KEE3-RIPE
admin-c: AAA48-RIPE
mnt-ref: GDDC-GPTC-MNT
mnt-ref: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
changed: hostmaster@ripe.net 20040415
source: RIPE

person: Khaled E. Eshah
address: Libya Telecom and Technology
address: That El-Emad Complex,
address: First floor, tower 3,
address: PoBoX: 91612
address: Tripoli, Libya.
phone: +218 21 3350831
fax-no: +218 21 3350832
e-mail: abuse@lttnet.net
nic-hdl: KEE3-RIPE
notify: abuse@lttnet.net
changed: abuse@lttnet.net 20040115
source: RIPE

person: AbdulNasir A. Al-Tubuly
address: Libyan Telecom and Technology
address: That El-Emad Complex,
address: First floor, tower 3,
address: PoBoX: 91216
address: Tripoli, Libya.
phone: +218 21 3350831
fax-no: +218 21 3350832
e-mail: nasir@lttnet.com
nic-hdl: AAA48-RIPE
notify: nasir@lttnet.com
mnt-by: LTTNET-MNT
changed: nasir@lttnet.com 20000113
changed: nasir@lttnet.com 20030120
source: RIPE

"Greta" <attorney@aemail4u.com> wrote in message
| Douglas Macdonald (Ryadia) and his wife Marg are professional thieves
| and crooks. Douglas has spent a significant portion of his adult life
| behind bars for various felony counts of fraud. Marg ran a whore house
| and she used to work full time as a whore.
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 4:53:03 PM

> And we are to believe a Google post posting from Libya ? -- NO !
>
> Send Full Header abuse messages to:
> abuse@lttnet.net
> groups-abuse@google.com
>
> Dave
> ~ ~ ~
> organisation: ORG-GPaT1-RIPE
> org-name: General Post and Telecommunication Company
> org-type: LIR
> address: General Post and Telecommunication Company (GPTC)
> address: Dat el-Emad Complex
> address: Third Tower, First Floor
> address: Tripoli
> address: Libya
> phone: +218 21 3350831
> fax-no: +218 21 3350832
> e-mail: nasir@lttnet.com
> admin-c: KEE3-RIPE
> admin-c: AAA48-RIPE
> mnt-ref: GDDC-GPTC-MNT
> mnt-ref: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
> mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
> changed: hostmaster@ripe.net 20040415
> source: RIPE
>
> person: Khaled E. Eshah
> address: Libya Telecom and Technology
> address: That El-Emad Complex,
> address: First floor, tower 3,
> address: PoBoX: 91612
> address: Tripoli, Libya.
> phone: +218 21 3350831
> fax-no: +218 21 3350832
> e-mail: abuse@lttnet.net
> nic-hdl: KEE3-RIPE
> notify: abuse@lttnet.net
> changed: abuse@lttnet.net 20040115
> source: RIPE
>
> person: AbdulNasir A. Al-Tubuly
> address: Libyan Telecom and Technology
> address: That El-Emad Complex,
> address: First floor, tower 3,
> address: PoBoX: 91216
> address: Tripoli, Libya.
> phone: +218 21 3350831
> fax-no: +218 21 3350832
> e-mail: nasir@lttnet.com
> nic-hdl: AAA48-RIPE
> notify: nasir@lttnet.com
> mnt-by: LTTNET-MNT
> changed: nasir@lttnet.com 20000113
> changed: nasir@lttnet.com 20030120
> source: RIPE
>

> "Greta" <attorney@aemail4u.com> wrote in message
> | Douglas Macdonald (Ryadia) and his wife Marg are professional thieves
> | and crooks. Douglas has spent a significant portion of his adult life
> | behind bars for various felony counts of fraud. Marg ran a whore house
> | and she used to work full time as a whore.

Sounds more like one of Margs disgruntled ex employees !!

--
Regards ..... Rheilly Phoull
!