Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Can M4A78LT-MLE support hd 6670 gddr5

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
August 27, 2012 5:20:57 AM

my motherboard is : ASUS M4A78LT-MLE
can support hd 6670 gddr5.......
or which is the best gpu for me under 5000 Indian rupees.....
a c 102 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
August 27, 2012 5:23:30 AM

yes your motherboard can support a 6670 no problem...it has a pcie 2.0 x16 slot..so you could put pretty much any video card in there as long as you have the power supply and cpu to support it haha
August 27, 2012 5:24:57 AM

drums101 said:
yes your motherboard can support a 6670 no problem...it has a pcie 2.0 x16 slot..so you could put pretty much any video card in there as long as you have the power supply and cpu to support it haha


thank u very much my friend ......
Related resources
August 27, 2012 5:27:54 AM

my psu is 450w can it also support the hd 6670 gddr5 version........
August 27, 2012 5:28:29 AM

Yeah, it should work fine, as long as youre not already using up all of the PCIe slots on your mobo. And if I'm familiar with your motherboard, it has 2 PCIe slots, so I guess you could crossfire it with another 6670...

On the topic of other graphics cards for 5000 rupees, I'm not sure how much that is in USD but the radeon 6770 is never too much more than the 6670. The 7770 should be in the same price range as well.
a c 102 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
August 27, 2012 5:28:51 AM

yep a 450 watt psu can def support a 6670....out of curiosity what brand psu is it?
August 27, 2012 5:34:45 AM

5000 Indian rupees is 90$...
but in India cards are more costly than your place......
like hd 6670 gddr5 is of 6000 rs. i.e. 108$...
a c 102 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
August 27, 2012 5:35:50 AM

ahh ok well if its any decent of a brand you will def be fine...how many amps are on the +12v rail(s)?
August 27, 2012 5:36:20 AM

drums101 said:
yep a 450 watt psu can def support a 6670....out of curiosity what brand psu is it?

its an Indian brand ZEBRONICS.....
August 27, 2012 5:45:44 AM

drums101 said:
ahh ok well if its any decent of a brand you will def be fine...how many amps are on the +12v rail(s)?

i don't know...........
a c 102 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
August 27, 2012 5:45:54 AM

thats ok I was just curious...your 450watt psu will be plenty for the gpu you picked out.
August 27, 2012 5:46:38 AM

drums101 said:
thats ok I was just curious...your 450watt psu will be plenty for the gpu you picked out.

thanks ..
a c 102 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
August 27, 2012 5:48:12 AM

no problem man goodluck with your upgrade!
April 13, 2013 1:46:21 AM

drums101 said:
ahh ok well if its any decent of a brand you will def be fine...how many amps are on the +12v rail(s)?


dsoni750 said:
drums101 said:
ahh ok well if its any decent of a brand you will def be fine...how many amps are on the +12v rail(s)?

i don't know...........

i have 15 A on +12V rail......
!