error message- system standby failed

Message states that the device driver for the 'Printer
Port Logical Interface' device is preventing the machine
from entering standby. You may need to update this driver.

Well, I've had this message before and updated drivers,
did system restores, etc. and got it to work. Now the
message appears again, and none of the previous tricks
will modify the message. I'm at a loss to determine what
to do next. Please help.

DeN

I also get this error only it is about my video driver.
I have not been able to solve this error and my computer
can't enter standby. I've contacted the video driver
vendor but they have not been able to help. Let me know
what you come up with.

Den