WinXpPro Won't Install

Hi, I've a problem on installation of WXpPro on certain
configuration ie: ACPI ( Multiprocessor ) PC. When I force
or let it install in auto mode, it will hang half way,
giving error message : PAGE_FILE_IN_NONEPAGED_AREA,
REGISTRY ERROR.....
I'm using a Dual CPU m/board (P3,1ghz).with 2 cpu
installed. I've try installed in single cpu configuration,
its work fine.
I've updated the bios ( latest ).
I've reformated the H/disk and even buy new H/disk for
this. I've installed a latest VIA 4in1 driver also, It
won't work.
I need help from anybody.
Many thanks.

Try Jim Eshelman's article at