Solved

Want to build a I5 3rd gen PC

Want to build a I5 3rd gen PC within Rs15000 -18000 INR.

can anyone suggest me what should i be able to get under this budget.

already have a new Zotac GT610 2GB Graphic card and 1TB WD HDD and a 22inch LCD Monitor.
20 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about want build
  1. the 610 wont do anything but play flash games or watching a movie. you need at least a 7850 if you want to play games properly at high/ultra. bare minimum a 6870 or gtx560
  2. what about CPU, Motherboard, Ram and Cpu Case. please give some advise.
  3. with 330 dollars worth of US money, you are not getting anywhere in terms of gaming performance

    just the video card i would recommend would eat up your 2/3 of your budget
    http://www.flipkart.com/sapphire-amd-hd-7850-1gb-gddr5-1-gb-graphics-card/p/itmddu7gyykzdfeu?pid=GRCDDU7G4FBRVZVT&ref=81ac4f94-8ca6-4d2f-a7ec-7dc5ee0eb91a&srno=m_1_2&otracker=from-search

    wait until you can get around 750 US dollars worth of cash, then ask for advice
  4. What do you have right now?
  5. I5 3.5 GHZ with Turbo Boost
    Gigabyte B75 Mobo
    Zotac GT610 2gb GC
    Corsair Vengeance 4 GB DDR 3 1600MHZ
    WD 1.5 TB
    Toshiba 32" LED

    want to know bios showing 1600mhz memory but in speccy its showing 800mhz. any idea why ?
  6. yeah you need at least a gtx560 to game.

    you should be able to set up a XMP profile to make the ram run at 1600mhz
  7. Best answer
    wait forget all this stuff i got a build costs you probably 700$ with i5 and 600 with i3.
    so ill post it now :-
    CPU Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz $214.99

    CPU Cooler SilenX EFZ-120HA5 86.0 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler $32.99

    Motherboard ASRock H77 Pro4-M Micro ATX LGA1155 Motherboard $89.99

    Memory G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory $39.99

    Storage Hitachi 320GB 2.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $58.84

    Video Card Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB Video Card $199.99

    Case Antec Three Hundred ATX Mid Tower Case $54.99

    Power Supply Antec Basiq Plus 550W 80 PLUS Certified ATX12V Power Supply $55.99

    Optical Drive Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer $19.99


    Total: $750
  8. CustomPc said:
    wait forget all this stuff i got a build costs you probably 700$ with i5 and 600 with i3.
    so ill post it now :-
    CPU Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz $214.99

    CPU Cooler SilenX EFZ-120HA5 86.0 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler $32.99

    Motherboard ASRock H77 Pro4-M Micro ATX LGA1155 Motherboard $89.99

    Memory G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory $39.99

    Storage Hitachi 320GB 2.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $58.84

    Video Card Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB Video Card $199.99

    Case Antec Three Hundred ATX Mid Tower Case $54.99

    Power Supply Antec Basiq Plus 550W 80 PLUS Certified ATX12V Power Supply $55.99

    Optical Drive Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer $19.99

    hes not in the states. and h77 and a i5 3570k is dumb. whats the point of a overclocking chip in a board that wont overclock?

    Total: $750
  9. TheBigTroll said:
    yeah you need at least a gtx560 to game.

    you should be able to set up a XMP profile to make the ram run at 1600mhz



    how to set XMP profile please let me know and my mobo supports two graphics card slots with crossfire. what are the requirements for crossfire etc ?
  10. This is the system that i am running now and playing Max Payne 3 at full setting.

    I5 3450 3.1 GHZ (3.5 ghz with Turbo Boost)
    Gigabyte B75 Mother Board
    Zotac GT610 2gb Graphic Card
    Corsair Vengeance 4 GB DDR 3 1600MHZ
    WD 1TB + 500GB
    Toshiba 32" LED

    i might upgrade my graphics card tell should i buy two and crossfire it or buy only one better than two.
  11. xmp is for ram

    and no id suggest getting a SLI certified board even if you are doing crossfire. better allocation of memory bandwidth
  12. Gigabyte B75 is SLI certified board.
  13. ATI crossfire X is what written on my Gigabyte B75M motherboard.
  14. if there is nothing saying that it supports SLI, it doesnt
  15. TheBigTroll said:
    if there is nothing saying that it supports SLI, it doesnt


    what about ATI crossfire x can i use two ATI Radeon good and budget friendly Graphics Card for crossfire,
  16. do you even have enough money? the cheapest card id suggest is a 7850. and a 650w power supply from a good company like seasonic
  17. TheBigTroll said:
    do you even have enough money? the cheapest card id suggest is a 7850. and a 650w power supply from a good company like seasonic



    Ok then i might buy in Jan 2013 :)
  18. well then you should ask in jan 2013
  19. bro to name few i am playing Max payne 3, skyrim, saints row 3, GTA 4 on full setiings :)
  20. Best answer selected by wolverine 88.
Ask a new question

Read More

Build Intel i5 Systems