Help on my first computer build

stevenlang

Honorable
Oct 22, 2012
Okay so i'm going to give building a computer a go, this will be my first time and i know a bit but not everything, all i really want the computer to do is to play games off of from one moniter on the highest setting, no other purposes really, although i would like a microphone, one that takes the sound from pc and plays through microphone, dont no if i need special parts for that, I don't know exactly what i'm doing, but i've tried to find parts that allow for me to play games on the highest setting, i don't know if i have skimped out on some parts, which may let the whole thing down, or if i've got one part which is just to good and a waste of money, because it is better than all my other parts, or it is expensive because it gives me extra options, that i don't need, so any help is appreciated, here are the parts so far:

CPU - Intel Core i5-3570 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard - Asus P8Z77-V LK ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
Memory - Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Video Card - Asus Radeon HD 7770 2GB Video Card
Case - Xigmatek Asgard II Black ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply - Antec EarthWatts Green 380W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply
Optical Drive - Sony DDU1681S-0B DVD/CD Drive

I don't really no what moniter i should be looking at, like resolution and stuff, so which moniter would suit, and the wattage on PS is only 380w, is that enough for what i have planned, THANKS,
last note, i tried to get compatible items, please tell me if i got something wrong