Office 2007 problem on Win 7 Pro

bwm525

Honorable
Feb 18, 2012
Hi
I have Office 2007 with 3 licences. Jus after Xmas I build myself a new PC with absolutely top spec. I purchased legal Windows 7 Pro and installed 64 version on my new PC. Since I still had one licence remaining I also installed my Office 2007. Now I can not open Word attachments which are being sent to me with many emails. There is info box saying that there is problem sending a command to the program. I can not open any documents that I transfered from my old PC. This documents open in some gibrish machine language. I have Adobe Reader ilstalled but still no joy. Can you help?. Regards. Bob

Sounds Like your default programs got messed up. Save all the files you want to open like PDF DOCX ect. onto your desktop one time for each file type. Then right click and select "open with" a box should pop up will all of your programs listed. Select the one you want and the hit the check box at the bottom that says always open with this program and you will not have to do this again.

Thent

bwm525

Honorable
Feb 18, 2012

How come ?.Are you sure ?. This is strange as I registered with "tom's" 3 hours ago.