SGoodnight

Honorable
Aug 27, 2012
Hello,
I am trying to get the SLI working for my rig. I have one geforce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+ and one 9800 GTX+.
My motherboard is a ASUS M4A79 deluxe.
I have them connected by a SLI bridge.

They are both showing up in the device manager, as well as in the nvidia control panel, but I have no option to enable SLI.

The BIOS and drivers are all the latest available (no beta drivers though), I have enough power (750w), and everything is securely connected. What else can I do?

Solution
I remember there being complaints back when these cards were still considered almost high end and the newer + models had just came out. SLI issues was the most common one. Both are the same gpu but when Nvidia added the + to the name of the card in it's bios rom and the drivers noticed the difference it didn't allow sli. Are they both the same in appearance?

EDIT: I am a little sluggish today (not enough sleep) your board doesn't have the sli cert so you have no choice but to install the hack that fools the drivers into thinking that your comp has a different but sli certified board via a registry edit. You can find it online and there is some guides to how to install and use. It works most of the time but not every time. It will work...
I remember there being complaints back when these cards were still considered almost high end and the newer + models had just came out. SLI issues was the most common one. Both are the same gpu but when Nvidia added the + to the name of the card in it's bios rom and the drivers noticed the difference it didn't allow sli. Are they both the same in appearance?

EDIT: I am a little sluggish today (not enough sleep) your board doesn't have the sli cert so you have no choice but to install the hack that fools the drivers into thinking that your comp has a different but sli certified board via a registry edit. You can find it online and there is some guides to how to install and use. It works most of the time but not every time. It will work with your board. That will allow sli to be turned on.

Solution