For those not in the know, there's a cable show that selects two
animals, then tries to figure out who would win in a fight. No,
really. Using computer modeling, mechanical apparati, and CGI
sequences (as well as plenty of live-action footage), they decide
who'd win between a Lion and a Tiger, a Rhino and an Elephant, a Shark
and a Hippo, etc...

I just wonder how this show would work in the WoD...Aside from
actually pitting the real live animals against one another, how would
the Fera feel about watching this? I can just see the Simba and Khan
roomies getting caught up in arguing over this...!^_~

Dex

Hand-of-Omega wrote:
> they decide who'd win between a Lion and a Tiger, a Rhino and an
> Elephant, a Shark and a Hippo, etc...
>
> I just wonder how this show would work in the WoD...

We've done that already. It always ends up in a huge flamewar about
"Cthulhu vs Tzimisce".
(*sigh* those were the good ol'days)

--
Francois
I WILL NOT YELL "SHE'S DEAD" DURING ROLL CALL