To Those Interested, and Nimrod Specifically

I made an updated HTML version of the Character Creation Crib Sheet. It
now has additional Areas of Influence, Sidereal character guidelines,
and some in-page links at the top of the page to drop you directly to
each section (instead of having to scroll.)

Available to those that request it by email, and the older version is
still up on Nimrod's site.

I'm debating adding Abyssals, since their character guidelines are
more-or-less identical to the Solars. I'm open to suggestions, I
suppose.

James Stein wrote:
> > > Available to those that request it by email, and the older version is
> > > still up on Nimrod's site.

Great! Yup, send it to me by removing the void from the return address
here...

Cheers,

Nimrod...
--
"It's not stupid - it's *advanced*." -- Almighty Tallest, 'Invader Zim'

Nimrod_V01D@doleos.demon.co.uk postulated:

:: Great! Yup, send it to me by removing the void from the return
:: address here...

Don't forget to remove the underscore, too...

Nimrod Jones wrote:

> Nimrod_V01D@doleos.demon.co.uk postulated:
>
> :: Great! Yup, send it to me by removing the void from the return
> :: address here...
>
> Don't forget to remove the underscore, too...

Sent.

James Stein <JamesSpamtein@si.rr.com> wrote in message
> Nimrod Jones wrote:
>
> > Nimrod_V01D@doleos.demon.co.uk postulated:
> >
> > :: Great! Yup, send it to me by removing the void from the return
> > :: address here...
> >
> > Don't forget to remove the underscore, too...
> >

> Sent.

Received.

Nimrod Jones wrote:

> James Stein <JamesSpamtein@si.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Nimrod Jones wrote:
> >
> > > Nimrod_V01D@doleos.demon.co.uk postulated:
> > >
> > > :: Great! Yup, send it to me by removing the void from the return
> > > :: address here...
> > >
> > > Don't forget to remove the underscore, too...
> > >

> > Sent.
>
> Received.

Any suggestions on stuff I should add in further editions?

I was *considering* adding the rules for god-blooded under a sixth
section, and expanding the DB Section to cover the extra creation rules
from Outcaste.

See how much free time I have? It's scary.

James Stein wrote:

> Any suggestions on stuff I should add in further editions?

Well, for my website I was considering chopping it up so that rather than it
all being on one page the different types of Exalted have their own page.
The links take you to those pages then. This also allows me a bit of room to
cross reference them to my mirror of DarkElf's Character Sheets, too...

> I was *considering* adding the rules for god-blooded under a sixth
> section, and expanding the DB Section to cover the extra creation rules
> from Outcaste.

The completist in me says "Go for it!" - As I said above, with the page
getting that large I start considering chopping it down into smaller pages.
Or would people rather I kept it all on one long page?

> See how much free time I have? It's scary.

Scary free time. Wish I had that time at the moment...

Nimrod...
--

Nimrod Jones wrote:

> James Stein wrote:
>
> > Any suggestions on stuff I should add in further editions?
>
> Well, for my website I was considering chopping it up so that rather than it
> all being on one page the different types of Exalted have their own page.
> The links take you to those pages then. This also allows me a bit of room to
> cross reference them to my mirror of DarkElf's Character Sheets, too...

Preferably not. The current format makes it easy to just Save As the
entire page. You're right that it's getting a bit big, though, which was
why I stuck in the in-page links.

> > I was *considering* adding the rules for god-blooded under a sixth
> > section, and expanding the DB Section to cover the extra creation rules
> > from Outcaste.
>
> The completist in me says "Go for it!" - As I said above, with the page
> getting that large I start considering chopping it down into smaller pages.
> Or would people rather I kept it all on one long page?

One long page, personally.

> > See how much free time I have? It's scary.
>
> Scary free time. Wish I had that time at the moment...

Wish that I didn't. Everything has it's price.

James Stein wrote:

> Preferably not. The current format makes it easy to just Save As the
> entire page. You're right that it's getting a bit big, though, which was
> why I stuck in the in-page links.

I'll leave it as one big page then.

> > > See how much free time I have? It's scary.
> > Scary free time. Wish I had that time at the moment...
> Wish that I didn't. Everything has it's price.

Indeed... Damned karmic balance!

Nimrod...
--
"I kill Gandalf!" -- Dork Tower

william

Nimrod Jones wrote:

> James Stein wrote:
>

>>Any suggestions on stuff I should add in further editions?
>

> Well, for my website I was considering chopping it up so that rather than it
> all being on one page the different types of Exalted have their own page.
> The links take you to those pages then. This also allows me a bit of room to
> cross reference them to my mirror of DarkElf's Character Sheets, too...

Where is this website?

William