jeffrey159

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
hi guys, i am not sure if it's my keyboard or something

example:
when i play crysis 2, to sprint i need to hold shift. but my shift button has some problem. i have to keep pressing shift in order for it to sprint and sometimes i press shift once, and it just keep sprinting and it doesn't stop. how do i remove the toggle button or something?

there's something wrong with my keyboard shift and crtl button...

normally when i need to caps a letter i just hold shift and press the letter, but this keyboard i press press shift once and it just hold it there until i press some other kes

Is it a mechanical or membrane keyboard? Its possible maybe the spring/switch on the shift key is broken. If you can, try lifting off the letter tile and see if anything is wrong under there.

Does the board have any software that comes with it? There might be a setting in there that is causing the issue.
Latest drivers installed if it needs them?
Its possible that a setting in the Ease Of Access part of Control panel has been turned on somehow. Though looking through I don't see anything that would hold down the shift key.

jeffrey159

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008

i don't know if it's faulty, because everything is fine except that shift and crtl button. is it because of my usb ??

i just press shift once, and a letter next it will be caps. without holding the shift.

not mechanical. a normal keyboard