Sign in with
Your question

Need help by expert only please

Last response: in Systems
October 23, 2012 3:10:53 PM

Hello,
Would be awesome if anyone of you guys just add me on skype : marioscy95 or facebook : http://www.facebook.com/marios.demetriou.77 and tell me what shall i upgrade for my pc !][Add me if you really know a lot about the hardware stuff] Thanks a lot guys !

More about : expert

October 23, 2012 4:04:02 PM

Would be awesome if you add me guys ;)  still waiting :D !
October 24, 2012 10:48:56 PM

Expert advice costs money. Something to the tune of $20 an hour, possibly more. You get what you pay for. If you want advice, there are plenty of knowledgeable people here to help you find a system to meet your needs and budget, but your expectations of one on one support is a little high.

I can recommend a build, if you fill out the form How to ask for new build advice, but beyond that, you'll just have to use your own judgment as to whether I earned my Gold Homebrew badge from being good at BS.
October 25, 2012 3:39:01 AM

Sorry man I doubt any of us will add you to do 1 on 1, we have a LOT of knowledgeable people on here. Doing 1 on 1 takes more time/effort and in general from my experience is just downright more frustrating to do so for me and probably the vast majority of Tomshardware community. That kind of torture is specially reserved for friends/family and people who pay us.

So post your problem here and we see if anyone can help you with it, I will bet you they can if you can give us the appropriate details. Though I would close down this thread and start an appropriate one if you do actually do this.
!