Sign in with
Your question

Opinion

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 28, 2012 8:43:40 AM

hi frends my name is znyth and im from india, ive recently bought a system configuring amd fx 4100 quadcore black edition 3.6ghz 12mb total cache socket am3+ motherboard-M5A78L-MLX with integrated graphics ati radeon 3000 gpu RAM 4GB DDR3 monitor 23 inch led and a graphic card sapphire 2gb hd 6450 ddr3 as im new to this field i managed to bundled up all these specifications. AS i am very interested in games i just wanna know with this configuration can i play games lyk bf3 or crysis3 as for now i have games lyk ghost recon future soldier batman arkham city and borderlands which sometimes during the game play i face lot of problems lyk sluggishness and others so please advice me how to on how to use my present system configuration to play high defination games and necessary inform me on upgrades too

More about : opinion

August 28, 2012 8:52:14 AM

no sorry, the 6450 is not capable of playing those games the way you want. You need to change video card to something like 6770 or anything at that level.
August 30, 2012 1:07:09 PM

thanx frend for ur generous advice, just a question more ive thought to install 4gb corsair vengeance 1600 mhz ram in my desktop will it pump up my system for playing games or its just a formality.
Related resources
August 30, 2012 1:12:16 PM

The video card is the weak link. You've chosen a card which is not suitable for gaming. Ram speed will make very little to no improvement.

Your resolution may also make some games more playable, if the resolution of your screen is low enough, but the video card is still very weak.
August 30, 2012 4:03:04 PM

please refer me a best gpu compatible to my system configuration with which i can do a hard core gaming witout any overclocking or something as ive zero knowledge on that feild as im from india please refer me agood onlyn shooping site too
August 30, 2012 9:02:13 PM

I don't know where to begin for Indian sites, if you know any, and have a budget, I may be able to help. If nothing else, you can look at this sites "Best Graphics Cards For The Money: August 2012"
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-car...

This should give you a good idea of what you should be looking at and what to expect. Keep in mind, pricing may be a lot different in India, so you can look at the last page for the graphics card tiers, so you can see how it compares.
!