7610: Internet via Bluetooth?

Hi all,

Could anyone tell me how I can access mobile internet via bluetooth, using
the broadband connection on my laptop? There are quite a few posts of 'how
to's for 6600, but nokia seemed to have changed the software slightly, so
that the existing methods are not working. Thanks a lot.

Wei
1 answer Last reply
More about 7610 internet bluetooth
  1. How to setup an internet connection on Symbian phones using Bluetooth

    This tutorial is mainly intended for newer symbian phones like the 7610/6670/6260/3230/6630/6680/6681/6682

    http://web.singnet.com.sg/~kinston/Bluetooth%20Internet.htm

Nokia Bluetooth