wevertonwva

Honorable
Aug 28, 2012
Hello, i have a XFX Ati Radeon HD5570, and lately i cannot play any game. For example, in World of Warcraft i get 15 ~ 20 fps on the minimum graphics. I have already updated the graphics card, chipset of my motherboard, re-installed my windows 7 X64 OS, tested my memories with memtest 86, tested my HD5570 in another computer with the same processor and less memory, and get 50 ~ 60 fps on WoW.

My configuration:

Core 2 Duo E7300 2.66 GHZ
2x2GB Memory DDR2 667 MHZ
Intel DG31PR Motherboard
XFX Ati Radeon HD5570

Anyone knows how can solve this problem?

G

You may have some sort of bottleneck in your system. Do you have another video card to test that is about the same? I doubt its your MB, it wouldn't result in low fps. Maybe the pci slot is damaged, but that's doubtful.

First things to check are vsync and triple buffering should be off, make sure you arent in windowed mode, and make sure something isnt using all your cpu in the background. AV scan, etc.

I run a gts 250 512MB, with a C2D e8400 @ 3.6GHz and get around 100+ fps solo and 50+ in raids. With almost all settings on ultra/high mix.

EDIT: What resolution are you playing at?
EDIT2: Try the repair option in WoW. it can take a while but sometimes it helps, also update your drivers again on nvidia.com, and reset all the video options to default. Then increase them to your liking.

wevertonwva

Honorable
Aug 28, 2012
@Sunius

It's very low, 5% ~ 10%.

@yarmock

The resolution it's 1440 x 900

Like i've said before, i have tested the video card in another mb(MSI G41~something), with the same processor and less memory, and get 60+ fps on WoW. And, the low fps happens with any game. I've already, updated my video card drivers, chipset MB etc.
I don't have another video card, but i will try to get another one to test.

That's bizarre. Is that screenshot made after you played World of Warcraft for a while with MSI afterburner turned on or did you minimize WoW and turned MSI afterburner on and then took the screenshot? You should let it run in the background while playing before taking a screenshot.