Which place better for case fan

jmganjaman

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
which place better for case fan ??? in the back of the pc case same level as my cpu 12mm fan or directly same lame on oposite side of left case side whitch pulls air from pc fan and throws out of the case,so which place is better for pulling hot air out ??? does placing case fan towards in short distance to pc fan effect in negatively ???

jmganjaman

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
i have two places and i can actually can use both the case side which directly facing the pc 12 fan and the back side same level as cpu.... so both use for exhaust hot air out or one to intake other for exhaust and which one to exhaust which to intake ??? both 80mm case fans

jmganjaman

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012

i have two places and i can actually can use both the case side which directly facing the pc 12 fan and the back side same level as cpu.... so both use for exhaust hot air out or one to intake other for exhaust and which one to exhaust which to intake ??? both 80mm case fans

jmganjaman

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012

old case,has only 2 places for case fans as i mentioned one in back and one in side of case,and has one in front behind front panel but no holes for screws only small vent holes for fan,whats the diffrence from regular fan and exhaust fan ?? isnt changing sides of the fans make them exhaust and intake ?? i got one deepcool windblade 80 and few more cheapest fans ,all 80mm and only deepcool windblade can handle 12v withouth terrible noise ,others goes with 7v mod....

jmganjaman

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
btw one fan i run with 12v and other with 7v so which one to choose for exhaust and intake ??? whats more important inake or exhaust ?

jmganjaman

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012

allright thnx for reply :)