My computer keeps shutting down on its own. The crash
analysis states it is a device driver. I can not figure
out what has happened. I have tried almost everything to
figure out what the problem is and no luck. The analysis
report is giving me this #Q322205. If anyone could help
fix this problem.

Thank you

Hello
Maybe this will shed some light on it for you.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/322/2/05.asp&NoWebContent=1

--
Hope This Helps
Haus