3D RAGE PRO AGP 2X

Every two minutes I receive the message "The device
driver for the 'ATI Technologies, Inc. 3D RAGE PROPAGP
2X' device is preventing the machine from entering
standby...you may need to update this driver.

I don't even think I have this driver installed. In
researching this problem Q298198, all the posting says is
Windows XP can not support this driver. I just want to
know how to get rid of the message.

Any tips are greatly appreciated.
2 answers Last reply
More about rage

    Download and install updated graphics card drivers from www.ati.com

    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Darcy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Every two minutes I receive the message "The device
    > driver for the 'ATI Technologies, Inc. 3D RAGE PROPAGP
    > 2X' device is preventing the machine from entering
    > standby...you may need to update this driver.
    >
    > I don't even think I have this driver installed. In
    > researching this problem Q298198, all the posting says is
    > Windows XP can not support this driver. I just want to
    > know how to get rid of the message.
    >
    > Any tips are greatly appreciated.

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

    Im getting the same error message with the ATI 3D Rage
    IIc driver - which I do have installed. The error
    recomends to update the driver but there are no updates
    available. I can't enter Standby and I can't find any
    solution to this. The driver in your error message is
    also an ATI driver. I contacted ATI but they haven't
    helped so far. Let me know what you find out.
    Den

Drivers 3D Windows XP