3D RAGE PRO AGP 2X

a b \ Driver
May 3, 2004 12:27:38 PM

Every two minutes I receive the message "The device
driver for the 'ATI Technologies, Inc. 3D RAGE PROPAGP
2X' device is preventing the machine from entering
standby...you may need to update this driver.

I don't even think I have this driver installed. In
researching this problem Q298198, all the posting says is
Windows XP can not support this driver. I just want to
know how to get rid of the message.

Any tips are greatly appreciated.

More about : rage pro agp

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
May 3, 2004 5:46:59 PM

Download and install updated graphics card drivers from www.ati.com

--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Darcy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Every two minutes I receive the message "The device
> driver for the 'ATI Technologies, Inc. 3D RAGE PROPAGP
> 2X' device is preventing the machine from entering
> standby...you may need to update this driver.
>
> I don't even think I have this driver installed. In
> researching this problem Q298198, all the posting says is
> Windows XP can not support this driver. I just want to
> know how to get rid of the message.
>
> Any tips are greatly appreciated.

May 9, 2004 1:27:27 AM

Im getting the same error message with the ATI 3D Rage
IIc driver - which I do have installed. The error
recomends to update the driver but there are no updates
available. I can't enter Standby and I can't find any
solution to this. The driver in your error message is
also an ATI driver. I contacted ATI but they haven't
helped so far. Let me know what you find out.
Den

!