Where to buy Digital Rebel & Sigma lenses in Michigan: Mac..

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
December 24, 2004 6:29:06 PM

I'm looking for a store with digital slr (Canon Digital Rebel) and
some Sigma lenses (especially Sigma 18-125 DC), somewhere near
Mackinaw City or Cheboygan (they don't have Sigma in Walmart or
Bestbuy i think), or a store in Detroit ?
Anonymous
December 25, 2004 4:26:33 AM

"Tomek" <guitargear@gazeta.pl> wrote in message
> I'm looking for a store with digital slr (Canon Digital Rebel) and
> some Sigma lenses (especially Sigma 18-125 DC), somewhere near
> Mackinaw City or Cheboygan (they don't have Sigma in Walmart or
> Bestbuy i think), or a store in Detroit ?

You can try Ritz Camera. Here is a kit they have on the web site.
http://www.ritzcamera.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Pro...

The local Ritz in my area was more then willing to sell me the same bundle
over the counter.

--

Rob
!