Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Pull the trigger on this or not?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
August 29, 2012 1:27:51 AM

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

This card has a 7% promo code and a $25 MIR.
Making the total, $346

$321, If I sell the borderlands coupon for 25.

Currently have a GTX 670, was planning to SLI for a while but haven't yet.

Use a 2560x1440 monitor and like to play all games on 40+ fps

Should I purchase this card to SLI with this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... or save my money and wait longer?

Not in a big rush, but would love some thoughts.

More about : pull trigger

a b U Graphics card
August 29, 2012 1:36:20 AM

The gigabyte is cooler so you should be ok. The MSI PE has a rebate though. If you wait longer than you might as well get one gpu instead of two. Not sure how much longer you would wait but if its performing for you now, you don't necessarily have to. Not that many games have come out yet.
August 29, 2012 1:41:50 AM

I already have the gigabyte :p 
a b U Graphics card
August 29, 2012 1:44:01 AM

Well if you can afford it and you may want to hook up more monitors later you should get another. But it depends how long you will keep them.
!