bluetooth keyboard on S60?

Now that there are a number of bluetooth keyboards out, I'd like a
definitive answer to the question

Can a bluetooth keyboard be used on a series 60 device (for input)?

I have an original Ngage (a great _phone_; I have never owned a game).
mc
5 answers Last reply
More about bluetooth keyboard

    On 10 Nov 2004 08:28:54 -0800, "MC" <mrmikec@gmail.com> wrote:
    >Now that there are a number of bluetooth keyboards out, I'd like a
    >definitive answer to the question
    >
    >Can a bluetooth keyboard be used on a series 60 device (for input)?

    I have successfuly used a "ThinkOutside Bluetooth keyboard with my
    Nokia 6620. There is an SIS program that has to be installed on the
    phone but once this is done, it works perfectly.

    I finally saw a stowaway in the flesh, and it lists smartphones right
    on the box. Great!
    Now I wonder if the same goes for the new HP bluetooth keyboard?

    "MC" <mrmikec@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
    >I finally saw a stowaway in the flesh, and it lists smartphones right
    > on the box. Great!
    > Now I wonder if the same goes for the new HP bluetooth keyboard?

    You need software and even the Nokia Keyboard is not compatible with a Nokia
    6600.
    See also http://www.aivanet.com/shownews.php?article=1219

    I have not heard of that keyboard (the bluetooth keyboard mentioned on
    aivanet.com). Searching google for it only turned up the aivanet page.
    Where is this keyboard available?

    >I have not heard of that keyboard (the bluetooth keyboard mentioned on
    > aivanet.com). Searching google for it only turned up the aivanet page.
    > Where is this keyboard available?

    My first hit in Google:
    http://www.expansys.nl/product.asp?code=FREEDOM_KEYBOARD_QWERTY
    http://www.expansys.nl/other.asp?cat=BLUEKB
    The Dutch dealer (my country) has the qwerty on stock (op voorraad).

    http://www.peripheralcorner.co.uk/product_info.php/products_id/551

Nokia Bluetooth Keyboards