  • Keyboards
Last response: in Brands
Share
November 10, 2004 11:28:54 AM

Now that there are a number of bluetooth keyboards out, I'd like a
definitive answer to the question

Can a bluetooth keyboard be used on a series 60 device (for input)?

I have an original Ngage (a great _phone_; I have never owned a game).
mc

More about : bluetooth keyboard s60

Anonymous
November 10, 2004 6:08:46 PM

On 10 Nov 2004 08:28:54 -0800, "MC" <mrmikec@gmail.com> wrote:
>Now that there are a number of bluetooth keyboards out, I'd like a
>definitive answer to the question
>
>Can a bluetooth keyboard be used on a series 60 device (for input)?

I have successfuly used a "ThinkOutside Bluetooth keyboard with my
Nokia 6620. There is an SIS program that has to be installed on the
phone but once this is done, it works perfectly.
November 17, 2004 6:55:13 PM

I finally saw a stowaway in the flesh, and it lists smartphones right
on the box. Great!
Now I wonder if the same goes for the new HP bluetooth keyboard?
November 18, 2004 4:27:58 AM

"MC" <mrmikec@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
>I finally saw a stowaway in the flesh, and it lists smartphones right
> on the box. Great!
> Now I wonder if the same goes for the new HP bluetooth keyboard?

You need software and even the Nokia Keyboard is not compatible with a Nokia
6600.
See also http://www.aivanet.com/shownews.php?article=1219
November 19, 2004 12:15:16 PM

I have not heard of that keyboard (the bluetooth keyboard mentioned on
aivanet.com). Searching google for it only turned up the aivanet page.
Where is this keyboard available?
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 12:51:08 AM

>I have not heard of that keyboard (the bluetooth keyboard mentioned on
> aivanet.com). Searching google for it only turned up the aivanet page.
> Where is this keyboard available?

My first hit in Google:
http://www.expansys.nl/product.asp?code=FREEDOM_KEYBOAR...
http://www.expansys.nl/other.asp?cat=BLUEKB
The Dutch dealer (my country) has the qwerty on stock (op voorraad).

http://www.peripheralcorner.co.uk/product_info.php/prod...
!