Sign in with
Your question

Will this PSU work for me?

Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
October 25, 2012 1:09:06 AM

That particular model is more wattage than you need, not the best brand for PSU, is a refurb model on top of that, and it's also sold out. Try this Antec Neo Eco 520W instead: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Also, you have like a half a dozen threads open all over the forum asking about individual parts. Just make ONE thread and ask all your questions, then update that thread as needed if you have more.
m
l
October 25, 2012 1:13:06 AM

A. Its sold out because I bought it.
B. Its higher wattage because I`m upgrading down the road.
C. Nothing wrong with refurb :p 
D. I like smaller thread because I get questions faster.
m
l
Related resources
a b B Homebuilt system
October 25, 2012 1:15:41 AM

Why ask us for advice then if it is going to be completely irrelevant? If you already bought it, then it doesn't matter what we tell you.
m
l
October 25, 2012 1:19:20 AM

ckholt83 said:
Why ask us for advice then if it is going to be completely irrelevant? If you already bought it, then it doesn't matter what we tell you.

#reasons

Anyways, so I can cancel if required, its just that it was on sale and about to go off.
m
l
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
October 25, 2012 1:27:57 AM

StrangeInstance said:
A. Its sold out because I bought it.
B. Its higher wattage because I`m upgrading down the road.
C. Nothing wrong with refurb :p 
D. I like smaller thread because I get questions faster.

for a 600 watt PSU with only on 6 pin and one 6+2 PCI power connections, you might as well went with a 500 watt PSU because your upgrade options aren't any better.

a XFX 550W PRO550W Core Edition would have been cheaper, more reliable, 80 bronze efficiency and handled anything the OCZ would have, if not more.
m
l
!