"Access Denied" during USB Install???

Hi,

I have been trying to install a couple of USB device
drivers for things like MP3 player and camera card reader
and all I get as an error message at the end of the
installation window that the driver was not installed and
I have a "Access Denied" message as part of the pop up
window. All these drivers work just fine on my other
exact duplicate Dell 8250 machine running Windows XP.

Any ideas on how to get around this??

Thanks in advance.
Dana

Are you logged on as the Administrator or a User with Admin Rights?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com