A few comments.
- Drop the sound card and save cash, the integrated ones are good already.
- Agility 3 sucks, it has a high failure rate.
- You're spending too much on the motherboard and too less on the GPU.
- Drop the H80, high-end aircoolers pretty much outperform it.
- PSU is overkill even with 2 or 3-way Crossfire, you only need 500w for a single 7770
cheers for the reply, i went to asus psu calculator and that recommended for 750w, would an air cooler be better ?
I already have the gpu from earlier on in the year so will follow me to this one.
All the ram will be the same.