USB Drivers

Upgraded from Xp home to Xp pro. Everything worked
perfectly until downloaded service pack 1 from
Microsoft. Then the USb ports were disabled
2 answers Last reply
More about drivers

    Try uninstalling them from the Device Manager, restart the PC and XP should
    reinstall with the correct drivers.
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com
    "Carolyn Pippenger" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Upgraded from Xp home to Xp pro. Everything worked
    > perfectly until downloaded service pack 1 from
    > Microsoft. Then the USb ports were disabled
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

    Had similar problem. I did the same upgrade, now my USB
    ports are not USB 2.0 anymore. They work for USB 1 but,
    not for USB 2.

Drivers Windows XP USB Device Driver Microsoft