First build. Help!

Landyachtz

Honorable
Oct 25, 2012
So I'm making my first build, obviously, and also obvious, I'm on a tight budget. I want a good gaming computer for under or around $500, I'm not talking BF3 on ultra @ 120 FPS, just casual LoL, Minecraft, stuff like that, but running fast and almost flawless. I will definitely upgrade until I can play high-end games though. I've looked at a few parts and lots of threads and reviews and they all help, but my problem is I'm getting these parts from Micro Center as I get employee's discount on everything. Here's what I got so far, please give all opinions, thoughts, suggestions, etc...

CPU: AMD FX 4100 Black Edition 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Socket AM3+ Boxed Processor

Motherboard: Biostar T Overclocker TA970XE Socket AM3+ 970 ATX AMD Motherboard

GPU: Gigabyte GV-R775OC-1Gl AMD Radeon HD 7750 1024MB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 Video Card

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Series 4GB DDR3-1600 PC3-12800

PSU: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Universal CPU Cooler

Power Supply: (I don't know how much wattage I'll be putting out so help please).

Hard Drive: Toshiba 500GB 7,200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s

Sound Card: Inland 6 Channel PCI Sound Card

Case: (Need help with this too, got to look cool though :D).

Optical Drive: LG 24x SATA Internal Desktop DVD Burner GH24NS72

Network Card: (I don't know if the motherboard has one, but I also need this).

If you have the time and kindness, if you go to MicroCenter.com, and change the store to the one in the Dallas Metroplex/Richardson, you can see exactly what's in stock at where I will buy the parts. Thanks for reading all of this if you did and thanks in advance for the help.

Landyachtz

Honorable
Oct 25, 2012
Thanks to everyone for the help! It means and helps a lot! The reason I have two threads for the same build is because when I posted this one no one replied for awhile and I lost patience. Sorry for any inconveniences. Thanks again! :)