  • Device Driver
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
May 5, 2004 5:56:09 PM

My computer crashed and i have 3.95 drivers and in order
to download a printer it requires NT 4.0 drivers. How do
I go about doing this. My knowledge with computers is not
much

More about : upgrade drivers

May 5, 2004 5:59:07 PM

Go to the web site of the company that made the printer, for example -
www.hp.com, and look for updated drivers for your printer.