Upgrade drivers

My computer crashed and i have 3.95 drivers and in order
to download a printer it requires NT 4.0 drivers. How do
I go about doing this. My knowledge with computers is not
much
1 answer Last reply
More about upgrade drivers

    Go to the web site of the company that made the printer, for example -
    www.hp.com, and look for updated drivers for your printer.

    "Turk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My computer crashed and i have 3.95 drivers and in order
    > to download a printer it requires NT 4.0 drivers. How do
    > I go about doing this. My knowledge with computers is not
    > much

Drivers Device Driver Microsoft Windows XP