Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

My finished rig Rate

Last response: in Systems
Share
October 25, 2012 5:57:22 PM

Hy guys this is mu first post and i wanted to see you opinion on my build
I've been working on it for a long time and i waned to know if everything is compatible
Can you answer some questions

1)Can i play games like Battlefield 3,Skyrim,Borderlands 2,etc...........
2)Can you reccoment a good Monitor,SSD,Mouse and Keyboard and thanks for helping me out

Full Specs here:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/lovj

More about : finished rig rate

October 25, 2012 10:10:33 PM

RAM isn't compatible with mobo; get 1600.

You are paying WAY too much for a case. $99 max.
October 25, 2012 10:42:27 PM

ArtiMan said:
Hy guys this is mu first post and i wanted to see you opinion on my build
I've been working on it for a long time and i waned to know if everything is compatible
Can you answer some questions

1)Can i play games like Battlefield 3,Skyrim,Borderlands 2,etc...........
2)Can you reccoment a good Monitor,SSD,Mouse and Keyboard and thanks for helping me out

Full Specs here:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/lovj

Yes, RAM over 1600MHz just isn't worth the hassle. Get the same type, just 1600.
Obsidian is a good case, built like a tank, but way over-priced, unless you really, really like the look. Corsair Carbide 500R, whilst still not cheap, is excellent quality, and much better value, than Obsidian. Personally, I'd rather have the Carbide, if they were basically same price.
For SSD, Samsung 830, OCZ Vertex4, or Crucial M4 are good. 128GB is a sensible size.
What size, and how much do you want to pay for a monitor.
If you want a gaming keyboard and mouse, and don't know EXACTLY what YOU want, I recommend getting cheap ones, from Logitech, perhaps, find out what's lacking for YOU, and then buy something better (if necessary). That way you won't waste a lot of money on something, you then find you can't get on with.
Related resources
October 26, 2012 1:32:51 AM

malbluff said:
Yes, RAM over 1600MHz just isn't worth the hassle. Get the same type, just 1600.
Obsidian is a good case, built like a tank, but way over-priced, unless you really, really like the look. Corsair Carbide 500R, whilst still not cheap, is excellent quality, and much better value, than Obsidian. Personally, I'd rather have the Carbide, if they were basically same price.
For SSD, Samsung 830, OCZ Vertex4, or Crucial M4 are good. 128GB is a sensible size.
What size, and how much do you want to pay for a monitor.
If you want a gaming keyboard and mouse, and don't know EXACTLY what YOU want, I recommend getting cheap ones, from Logitech, perhaps, find out what's lacking for YOU, and then buy something better (if necessary). That way you won't waste a lot of money on something, you then find you can't get on with.

THank you the resolution must be 1920x1080 24" and about 200$
October 26, 2012 1:59:28 AM

It's an overall good build. I would get an AMD 7950 and overclock that, you'll get more performance out of it thank a stock 670 and it's cheaper. That is if you won't miss nVidia's physx tech. Though I hardly ever notice it. I would get around 750w psu so you could add another card. The case is really expensive to. I like this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168.... You should stick with 1600MHz. It's really not worth getting anything above that.
October 26, 2012 2:18:30 AM

Limerick said:
It's an overall good build. I would get an AMD 7950 and overclock that, you'll get more performance out of it thank a stock 670 and it's cheaper. That is if you won't miss nVidia's physx tech. Though I hardly ever notice it. I would get around 750w psu so you could add another card. The case is really expensive to. I like this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168.... You should stick with 1600MHz. It's really not worth getting anything above that.


Ok thank you alot this is my final build
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($189.99 @ Microcenter)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($24.99 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($129.37 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($38.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($89.93 @ Amazon)
Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($104.98 @ Amazon)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card ($349.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: Corsair 500R White ATX Mid Tower Case ($101.93 @ Mac Connection)
Power Supply: SeaSonic 620W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($82.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($17.49 @ SuperBiiz)
Monitor: Asus VE228H 21.5" Monitor ($129.99 @ NCIX US)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64-bit) ($91.99 @ Amazon)
Keyboard: Lite-On SK-1788/BS Wired Standard Keyboard ($14.97 @ Newegg)
Total: $1367.60

I'm going to play mostly Battlefield 3 so i will stick with the GTX 670
Thank yuo everyone
!