Need help

brownshoes

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013
Hi first time posting
I recently replaced my 250 w psu with a Thermaltake 430w psu Model#W0070RUC an i was wondering if this psu would be sufficent enough to power a evga geoforce 650 ti 1gb ssc

AMD A6-3620 @2.2ghz
6gb ram
1 TB hd
1 cd/bluray drive

First pc so any answer besides geek squad response " Is your computer plugged in" would be greatly appreciated, it handled a PNY geoforce gtx 650 perfectly just upgrading to the ti version because it is on sale pc will mostly be for MMO type games(guild wars 2, FF14 realm reborn , WoW) ,mailnly confused on the dual 12v rails +12v = 18a the other is +12v2= 17a

Solution
hybrid CF wouldnt work well either. the whole point of amd letting you do that is if you have a old card lying around, you wouldnt be wasting it by implmenting it into a newer rig. it was never meant so that you can hook up a powerful card like the 7850 with a low end APU
hybrid CF wouldnt work well either. the whole point of amd letting you do that is if you have a old card lying around, you wouldnt be wasting it by implmenting it into a newer rig. it was never meant so that you can hook up a powerful card like the 7850 with a low end APU

Solution