Geoffrey C. Grabowski quote on casting for an Exalted movie

"My cameo: I'd want to either be the Regent (I mean, that'd be so great
as an excuse to act like a freak on camera and such a nice easteregg for
actual fans of the game) or someone in the retinue of Harmonious Jade's
First Age incarnation."

Great. Now I have an image stuck in my head of GCG squatting on a
pillow, gleefully masturbating over a religious text.
--
[The address listed is a spam trap. To reply, take off every zig.]

"I wasn't aware the Tokyo police employed uneducated, paranoid,
delusional foreign delinquents."
"In my case, they made an exception."
-- MegaTokyo

Richard Clayton wrote:

> "My cameo: I'd want to either be the Regent (I mean, that'd be so great
> as an excuse to act like a freak on camera and such a nice easteregg for
> actual fans of the game) or someone in the retinue of Harmonious Jade's
> First Age incarnation."
>
> Great. Now I have an image stuck in my head of GCG squatting on a
> pillow, gleefully masturbating over a religious text.

What, you weren't picturing that /before/?

You, sir, obviously have a different impression of GCG than I do.

"Richard Clayton"

> "My cameo: I'd want to either be the Regent (I mean, that'd be so great
> as an excuse to act like a freak on camera and such a nice easteregg for
> actual fans of the game) or someone in the retinue of Harmonious Jade's
> First Age incarnation."

> Great. Now I have an image stuck in my head of GCG squatting on a
> pillow, gleefully masturbating over a religious text.

I always pictured the Regent as being more like Emperor Cartagia from
Babylon 5. Without the peacock hairdo.