How do i sign up for an Account to play online ???

DO i use my gamespy ID ??

I tried signing up in the program but it forever satys on the sighing
up and never does :(

If it does sighn me up what does it say and where do i put the Name
and password in to play online ??

Thanks.
5 answers Last reply
More about sign account play online

    Jill haoulder wrote:

    > DO i use my gamespy ID ??
    >
    > I tried signing up in the program but it forever satys on the sighing
    > up and never does :(
    >
    > If it does sighn me up what does it say and where do i put the Name
    > and password in to play online ??
    >
    > Thanks.

    When i try it I get a "server refused the connection" message, I do have
    a gamespy ID.

    --
    Eps

    Get paid to search the internet !
    http://netbux.org/?r=82620

    "Jill haoulder" <43434.com.au> wrote in message

    > DO i use my gamespy ID ??
    >
    > I tried signing up in the program but it forever satys on the sighing
    > up and never does :(
    >
    > If it does sighn me up what does it say and where do i put the Name
    > and password in to play online ??
    >
    > Thanks.

    Okay...why the f--- do I have to even deal with Gamespy? It sounds like the
    game is designed to get you hooked with Gamespy.

    In article <d8n0sh$vq$1@domitilla.aioe.org>, eps@mailinator.com says...
    > Jill haoulder wrote:
    > >
    > > DO i use my gamespy ID ??
    > >
    > > I tried signing up in the program but it forever satys on the sighing
    > > up and never does :(
    > >
    > > If it does sighn me up what does it say and where do i put the Name
    > > and password in to play online ??
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    >
    > When i try it I get a "server refused the connection" message, I do have
    > a gamespy ID.

    Quote from http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9622:

    Battlefield 2 Accounts Notes
    Something to note as you prepare to create your Battlefield 2 Account,
    is that that a pre-existing GameSpyID account may impact your attempts
    to register your account. In order to avoid receiving an error message,
    make sure that you follow the guidelines below.

    * If you create a BF2 account using an email address that is already
    linked to a GameSpyID, you have to use the same password that you used
    for that GameSpyID account, or else you will get an error and cannot
    create the account.
    * If you do the above, and also input a nickname that is associated
    with the email address, the nickname has to match case-wise with the
    GameSpyID nickname, or you get an error and cannot create the account.
    * You can create a new nickname to go with an established GameSpyID
    account, and it will simply add a new profile to your GameSpyID account.

    Lansenerd
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    I never got an Error. Just creating account and it just stays at that
    and nver creates anything ;(

    On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:48:57 +0200, Lansenerd <lansenerd@coldmail.com>
    wrote:

    >In article <d8n0sh$vq$1@domitilla.aioe.org>, eps@mailinator.com says...
    >> Jill haoulder wrote:
    >> >
    >> > DO i use my gamespy ID ??
    >> >
    >> > I tried signing up in the program but it forever satys on the sighing
    >> > up and never does :(
    >> >
    >> > If it does sighn me up what does it say and where do i put the Name
    >> > and password in to play online ??
    >> >
    >> > Thanks.
    >>
    >> When i try it I get a "server refused the connection" message, I do have
    >> a gamespy ID.
    >>
    >Quote from http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9622:
    >
    > Battlefield 2 Accounts Notes
    >Something to note as you prepare to create your Battlefield 2 Account,
    >is that that a pre-existing GameSpyID account may impact your attempts
    >to register your account. In order to avoid receiving an error message,
    >make sure that you follow the guidelines below.
    >
    > * If you create a BF2 account using an email address that is already
    >linked to a GameSpyID, you have to use the same password that you used
    >for that GameSpyID account, or else you will get an error and cannot
    >create the account.
    > * If you do the above, and also input a nickname that is associated
    >with the email address, the nickname has to match case-wise with the
    >GameSpyID nickname, or you get an error and cannot create the account.
    > * You can create a new nickname to go with an established GameSpyID
    >account, and it will simply add a new profile to your GameSpyID account.
    >

    >Lansenerd
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    > I never got an Error. Just creating account and it just stays at that
    > and nver creates anything ;(

    Same thing happened to me. But the account was created. (I killed BF2 with
    TaskManager, then was able to log in to account that 'froze' during
    creation. When the game starts, hit the Manage Accounts button on the login
    screen, then go to Retrieve Accounts and I bet you can log in to the account
    you tried to create.

Games Video Games