Unlock via bluetooth or the supplied nokia cable?

Last response: in Brands
Share
November 11, 2004 7:19:14 PM

Hi
Unlock codes have failed me. I have heard about cable unlocking.

I got a usb cable with my 7600 - can this be used?
I have a bluetooth dongle for my PC - can this be used?

Or can neither access Mbus or Fbus?

TIA
November 16, 2004 3:55:20 PM

"fishman" <nospam@turdburglar.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> Unlock codes have failed me. I have heard about cable unlocking.
>
> I got a usb cable with my 7600 - can this be used?
> I have a bluetooth dongle for my PC - can this be used?
>
> Or can neither access Mbus or Fbus?
>
> TIA

To the best of my knowledge, once you have failed with unlock codes (5
attempts). You need a cable and special software to unlock. No way of doing
it via BT.

One of the best resources I have found about unlocking is www.unlockme.co.uk

Have a look for 'Unlock Clips':
http://www.unlockme.co.uk/dct4unlocking.html