Solved

NZXT Phantom

Hello, i'm new to the forum, so if i've posted this at the wrong part of if, i'm sorry.
I'm pretending to build a new system for me, and i heard that the H100i is a pretty good water cooler, but does it fits in a NZXT Phantom (PHAN-001BK) case? I'd like this case because the motherboard i've chosen is an E-ATX (ASUS Maximus V Extreme), and it looks nice. Again i ask, does the Corsair H100i fits in that case?

I'm sorry if i wrote something wrong, i don't speak english
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about nzxt phantom
  1. SGuzz said:
    Hello, i'm new to the forum, so if i've posted this at the wrong part of if, i'm sorry.
    I'm pretending to build a new system for me, and i heard that the H100i is a pretty good water cooler, but does it fits in a NZXT Phantom (PHAN-001BK) case? I'd like this case because the motherboard i've chosen is an E-ATX (ASUS Maximus V Extreme), and it looks nice. Again i ask, does the Corsair H100i fits in that case?

I'm sorry if i wrote something wrong, i don't speak english

It should fit just fine. The NZXT Phantom has room on top for 2 120mm fans, so you could mount the H100i's radiator up top.

The case is certainly big enough. My girlfriend's rig is in an NZXT Phantom and it eats a CM V8 alive..
  2. ramp4ge said:
    It should fit just fine. The NZXT Phantom has room on top for 2 120mm fans, so you could mount the H100i's radiator up top.

The case is certainly big enough. My girlfriend's rig is in an NZXT Phantom and it eats a CM V8 alive..

Quote from the NZXT website "TOP, 2 X 200mm (1 x LED 200mm included)".
    So, the 2 120mm fans would fit in?
  3. Best answer
    On our case, the holes for the top fans were drilled in several sizes. 120mm, 140mm and 200mm if I recall. So you can fit multiple sizes on the top.

You'll have to remove the 200mm and mount the radiator for the H100i up top.
  4. ramp4ge said:
    On our case, the holes for the top fans were drilled in several sizes. 120mm, 140mm and 200mm if I recall. So you can fit multiple sizes on the top.

You'll have to remove the 200mm and mount the radiator for the H100i up top.

Alright then, thank you very much for your help.
  5. Best answer selected by SGuzz.
  6. I sent a ticket to NZXT support, they said the case did not support the H100i, but that i can drill holes on it, but it would break the warranty.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Components