One more call: Is there an Aberrant Players Guide?

Last response: in Video Games
April 22, 2004 10:22:36 AM

I'm dumb. Should I even be looking for such a thing?

And not for d20. But thanks for wanting to offer that one up.

------------
Shane Graves
"Listen, I already know BECAUSE I'M MENTOK THE MIND...that you're not doing
anything tonight. But, are you doing anything tonight?"
Anonymous
April 22, 2004 12:26:54 PM

In article <MwJhc.6613$e4.172@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>, "Shane
Graves" <lobsterhut@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I'm dumb. Should I even be looking for such a thing?
>
> And not for d20. But thanks for wanting to offer that one up.

Yeah, there is. I've seen a copy or two in my travels. If you can wait
two weeks or so, I might be able to snag one for you, if you really,
really want it.

--
Tyler

tfdion at syr dot edu
Anonymous
April 22, 2004 11:13:04 PM

"Shane Graves" <lobsterhut@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I'm dumb. Should I even be looking for such a thing?
>
> And not for d20. But thanks for wanting to offer that one up.

Oh, sorry. I meant to answer, but I forgot. Yes there is - I got mine off
Amazon, a while back. The usual Merits and Flaws, and also Quantum 6+
powers, some of which are rather wide-sweeping.

Cheers,
Grant
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
April 22, 2004 11:13:05 PM

"Grant Anderson"
> "Shane Graves"

> > I'm dumb. Should I even be looking for such a thing?

> > And not for d20. But thanks for wanting to offer that one up.

> Oh, sorry. I meant to answer, but I forgot. Yes there is - I got mine
off
> Amazon, a while back. The usual Merits and Flaws, and also Quantum 6+
> powers, some of which are rather wide-sweeping.

Ah. Cool. I figured my post got lost in the land of the internet. Often
my starter posts are ignored, usually because I try to be funny with the
headers. I would stop that, but it brings me joy.
Anonymous
April 23, 2004 12:44:34 AM

> "Grant Anderson"
> > "Shane Graves"
>
> > > I'm dumb. Should I even be looking for such a thing?
>
> > > And not for d20. But thanks for wanting to offer that one up.
>
> > Oh, sorry. I meant to answer, but I forgot. Yes there is - I got mine
> off
> > Amazon, a while back. The usual Merits and Flaws, and also Quantum 6+
> > powers, some of which are rather wide-sweeping.
>
> Ah. Cool. I figured my post got lost in the land of the internet. Often
> my starter posts are ignored, usually because I try to be funny with the
> headers. I would stop that, but it brings me joy.

Heh. I think mine get passed over because I'm too vague, sometimes. The
Exalted twinking ones, for example. I'd really like to see how the people
here build Exalted for combat, because you/they seem to have a much better
grasp of effectiveness than I do :-)

Anyway, if you want to know any more details about the Aberrant PG, just let
me know, and I'll fetch it and tell you.

Cheers,
Grant
Anonymous
April 23, 2004 1:41:43 AM

"Tyler Dion"
> "Shane Graves"

> > I'm dumb. Should I even be looking for such a thing?

> > And not for d20. But thanks for wanting to offer that one up.

> Yeah, there is. I've seen a copy or two in my travels. If you can wait
> two weeks or so, I might be able to snag one for you, if you really,
> really want it.

That's ok. As long as I know there's one out there, I'll keep an eye
peeled. I'd rather look at it before I buy it, anyway.
!